The North Atlantic Conference provides quality competitive opportunities and educational experiences through scheduling, post season, and co-curricular activities. The conference adheres to the NCAA philosophy, institution’s missions, and our core values.
The conference and its individual members strive to adhere to the following core values:
- Excellence: We provide the highest quality competitive experience possible.
- Integrity: We place emphasis on sportsmanship, mutual respect and ethical conduct.
- Equity: We are committed to providing fair and equitable competition among conference members.
- Diversity: We embrace and celebrate our differences and varying perspectives.
- Provide the highest quality competitive experience, giving equal emphasis to men’s and women’s sports.
- Protect the health and welfare of, and provide a safe environment for, student-athletes.
- Promote the character development of participants, enhance the integrity of higher education and promote sportsmanship for our student-athletes, coaches, and all others associated with our athletic programs.
- Uphold the principle of institutional control and responsibility for all intercollegiate sports in conformity with the constitution and by-laws of the North Atlantic Conference and NCAA Division III.
- Create an environment that celebrates and promotes diversity and fosters social responsibility.
- Sponsor and promote varsity intercollegiate programming in a fiscally responsible and educationally sound manner.
- Provide recognition for the outstanding achievement of student-athletes and staff, as well as maximize promotional opportunities for member institutions.
- Foster professional development and create awareness of professional leadership opportunities for the member institutions' staff.